How to Set Your Intention
How to set your Intention
1. Choose something for yourself that would be for your greater good. Remember that what you intend to manifest will come to fruition. As the old adage goes “Be careful what you ask for. You may just receive it.”
2. Be very clear about what you want to manifest. Write it down. Make it reasonable though. The more unbelievable the description the harder it will be for you yourself to truly belief it. Example: I am 5 foot 3 inches tall and my intention is that I am 5 foot 10 inches tall. Probably not going to happen!
3. State the intention in a positive way. No no’s or not’s. Negatives are not recognized by the Universe. For instance “I don’t want my husband to leave his socks on the living room floor” could rather read “My husband picks up his clothes from the living room floor and puts them away.”
4. State it in the present, as if it has already occurred or you have received it as in the example above.
5. Set it in emotions. Feel that you have already received fulfillment. Be happy about. Celebrate!
6. Send it out to the Universe with thanks and appreciation.
7. Be thankful!!! Be grateful!!!
8. Let it go so that the universe can bring it back to you fully formed. If you hang on, especially with expectations of how it must come to you, you will be placing limits on how the Universe can deliver it.
9. Share your intention with other positive individuals that will support you with their thought. You can even start an intention circle that has like minded people get together on a regular basis to share your intentions and most importantly verbally support each other.
10. Every morning re-visit your intentions and gratitudes. This is important. Keep your intentions somewhere you can see them. You can even make a vision board that pictorially represents your intentions and keep it in a prominent place in your home. As mentioned above revisiting your intentions does not mean hanging on to them. Let them go and manifest themselves.